Transfer of congress to
Abstract Submission Guidelines
· Abstracts should be submitted ONLY in English and through the following online abstract submission form.
· The maximum number of authors per abstracts is six (6). Authors are kindly requested not use capital letters for the authors' names.
· Abstracts should include the following sections:
· The title of each section must be also clearly mentioned in the abstract body text.
· Submissions not conforming to the above structure will not be accepted.
· Abstracts should not exceed the 250 words in length (excluding title, authors and affiliations)
· The use of tables, graphs, images and embedded videos in the abstract submission is not allowed.
Please use standard abbreviations and explain special or unusual abbreviations the first time they appear.
Congress CountdownRegistration Link